Richard Knight will be attending both the Tattersalls February Sale (4th February) & Goffs February Sale (10-11 February) where there will be a mix of yearlings, fillies/mares & horses-in-training. If you are interested in purchasing from either a pleasure or investment perspective please make contact with Richard who can discuss the various options. Richard can be contacted by phone +44 7769349240 or email email@example.com
Goffs February Sale
(from www.goffs.com) The dam of Group 1 two year old Marcel carrying a full sibling to the Racing Post Trophy winner and a half-sister to Group 2 Royal Lodge Stakes winner Foundation carrying a three parts sibling are among the headline lots in a superb catalogue for Goffs February Sale 2016 that is now available online.
The premier mid-winter sale in Europe will take place over two days, 10 – 11 February, and features 538 lots including a full day of weanlings on Day 1, followed by breeding stock and horses in and out of training that will be offered on the second day. Europe’s leading consignors are well represented with quality drafts throughout the catalogue, and Goffs is particularly pleased to welcome leading French vendor Coulonces Consignment who will sell at Goffs for the first time.
An impressive sire profile for the weanlings catalogued includes Acclamation, Born To Sea, Camacho, Camelot, Canford Cliffs, Cape Cross, Dark Angel, Dutch Art, Excelebration, Kodiac, Maxios, Pivotal, Raven’s Pass, Showcasing and Zoffany amongst many others.
Launching the catalogue, Goffs Chief Executive Henry Beeby said:
“The February Sale opens Goffs 150th anniversary in style with the strongest catalogue buyers can expect to find anywhere in Europe at this time of year. Peniaphobia and Make Believe are just two recent Group 1 winners whose dams were bought at the February Sale and we couldn’t be happier with the high class mares and covering sires that feature in this year’s catalogue. It certainly has huge global appeal.
Vendors have supported the sale with a quality commercial bunch of Flat and National Hunt weanlings sure to be of great interest to pinhookers and end users alike, while the most commercial stallions in the game can be found throughout.”
Just some of the highlights in each category include:
• Lot 319 From Godolphin
2yo Shamardal filly, own sister to dual Group winner Dubai Prince and out of a sister to multiple Group 1 winner Storming Home.
• Lot 335 Consigned by Baroda & Colbinstown Studs
Winning Street Cry filly out of Group 1 winner in the US in Film Maker
• Lot 336 Consigned by Grove Stud
Winning Arcano filly Saoirse, out of dual Stakes winning sister to Elletelle, dam of Group 1 Secretariat Stakes and Cox Plate winner Adelaide.
• Lot 349 Consigned by Coulonces Consignment
Winning Montjeu mare in foal to Zoffany. Half-sister to multiple Group 2 winner
• Lot 355 Consigned by The Castlebridge Consignment
Own Sister to Street Cry and to the dam of Shamardal. Out of Classic winner Helen Street, this Machiavellian mare is in foal to Teofilo.
• Lot 369 Consigned by Kilcarn Park
Sister to Group 1 performer Allybar in foal to Dark Angel
• Lot 444 Consigned by Oak Leaf Stud
Half-sister to Group 2 Juddmonte Royal Lodge Stakes winner Foundation, carrying a three parts sibling by Zoffany
• Lot 445 Consigned by the Castlebridge Consignment
Group 3 winning Sadler’s Wells mare Precious Gem in foal to Kodiac. Out of an own sister to Rock Of Gibraltar.
• Lot 496 Consigned by Oghill House Stud
The dam of Group 1 Racing Post Trophy winner Marcel, carrying a full sibling by Lawman.
• Lot 497 Consigned by Terrace View Farm
Dam of Listed winner and half-sister to German Champion 2yo, in foal to Bungle Inthejungle.
• Lot 311 Consigned by Glebe House Stud
Light Heavy, 2009 by Teofilo. Group 2 and 3 winner and placed in Group 1 Irish Derby. Out of a sister to the dam of Parish Hall.
• Lot 55 Consigned by Rochestown Lodge Stud
Intikhab colt, own brother to two Stakes performers
• Lot 66 Consigned by Acorn
Kodiac colt out of Listed winner Kindling
• Lot 78 Consigned by Clonagh Stables
Raven’s Pass colt, brother to six winners including Group 3 winner Dingle View
• Lot 90 Consigned by Trickledown Stud
Equiano colt, brother to a Group winner
• Lot 144 Consigned by Moyglare Stud
Dutch Art colt out of a sister to Group 1 winner Relaxed Gesture
• Lot 151 Consigned by Yellowford Farm
Kodiac colt out of Group placed mare Slope
• Lot 160 Consigned by Abbeville & Meadow Court Studs
Camelot filly, sister to five winners including two Listed winners
• Lot 168 Consigned by Claremount Bloodstock
Dark Angel filly, sister to Champion Italian 2yo filly Singapore Lilly
• Lot 177 Consigned by The Castlebridge Consignment
Swiss Spirit filly, sister to seven winners including a Listed winner
• Lot 189 Consigned by Screen Hill Lodge
Dark Angel own brother to Group placed Coolnagree out of a sister to multiple Group 1 winner Lucky Nine
• Lot 24 Consigned by Ballybin Stud
Arakan colt out of Grade 3 winner Fingal Rock
• Lot 147 Consigned by Peter Nolan Bloodstock
Fame And Glory filly out of an own sister to General Cloney and Mistral’s Collette
• Lot 162 Consigned by Brendan Cawley
Yeats colt from the family of Grand National winner Don’t Push It
• Lot 166 Consigned by Grange Hill Stud
Yeats brother to Grade 2 winner Drumbaloo from the family of Oscar Whisky
• Lot 179 Consigned by Woodhouse Stud
Presenting filly out of Listed Hurdle winner Tweedledrum
• Lot 205 Consigned by Cleaboy Stud & Coppice Farm
Intikhab filly out of a sister to dual Grade 1 winning hurdler My Tent Or Yours
• Lot 210 Consigned by Thistletown Stud
Fame And Glory filly out of a sister to Newbay Prop
2YO/Horses In Training:
• Lot 270 Consigned by Glebe House Stables
2yo Lawman colt, brother to Group 3 Park Express Stakes winner Rehn’s Nest
• Lot 278 Consigned by Derrinstown Stud
2yo Raven’s Pass filly out of Listed winner Asawer
• Lot 300 Consigned by Moyglare Stud
3yo High Chaparral gelding Sunglider. Brother to eight winners including the dam of a G1 winner
• Lot 306 Consigned by Woodland Stables
4yo winning Kodiac filly.